At Excelsior Growth Fund we understand that your small business needs more than just access to capital to grow. That's why we host webinars throughout the year that provide you with all the necessary information you need on financial management, bookkeeping, and more.
Can't make it to the live session? Don't worry, all our webinars are available on demand below so you can watch them whenever is most convenient for you!
- About Excelsior Growth Fund: Are you interested in learning more about EGF loans and how to qualify? Get to know us and our mission with this 5 minute webinar and learn how EGF's fast and affordable loan options, expert business advisory services, and streamlined application process can help your business grow.
- Learn More About Small Business Loans Through Excelsior Growth Fund: Want to learn more about EGF's specific loan products? In this 15-minute info session, we'll cover everything fast and flexible loan options and how they can help you meet your business goals.
- Reduced-Interest Rate Loans and Resources for Veteran Business Owners: In this info session, hosted in partnership with the Veteran Business Outreach Center, we cover everything you need to know about EGF's reduced interest rate Veteran Loan Program and other resources available exclusively to veteran business owners.
Access to Capital
Top Tips for Securing a Small Business Loan: How can you get the right financing for your business? In our Top Tips for Securing a Small Business Loan webinar, we provide you with five key action items you need to take in order to ensure your small business is ready to access financing.
How to Apply for a Small Business Loan: In this webinar,our expert advisors walk you through the process of preparing for a loan application. Follow these steps and you'll have everything you'll need to submit a successful small business loan application.
How Much Working Capital Does Your Small Business Need?: From the working capital cycle to working capital formulas, this webinar will help you better understand your needs by providing you with all the information you need to know about working capital.
Full Overview of the New York City Contract Financing Program: If you're a sub-contractor working on or bidding on a contract with a NYC agency, City-funded agency, or the NYCEDC, you could be eligible for contract financing. In this webinar, we provide you with everything you need to know about the New York City Contract Financing Program, and how it may benefit your small business.
The Small Business Lending Landscape: With so many funding options available, it can be hard to successfully navigate the small business lending landscape. From picking the right lender to avoiding predatory lenders, we’re sharing our best advice, tips and insights to help you better evaluate your financing options.
How to Build a Good Business Financial Management System: Having a sound financial management system in place can help you plan for future business growth and better prepare your business to apply for financing when you need it. In this webinar, our expert advisors share advice on how to build a good financial management system for your small business.
QuickBooks Webinar Series: Tools to Evaluate Your Company's Financial Health: EGF Consulting Corps member Alek Marfisi (owner of Upwind Strategies) shared his best QuickBooks advice, tips and tricks in this two-part webinar series. Follow along as Alek shows you how to set up QuickBooks for your business and use it to check the pulse of your business's financial health.
Small Business Bookkeeping Basics: Building a Strong Foundation: Join us and EGF Consulting Corps member Alek Marfisi to learn how you can easily organize your financial information and use bookkeeping to make informed decisions for your business.
- Business Financial Management Fundamentals: Building a Strong System: In this webinar our expert advisors go over how to build and improve key financial statements and how to calculate critical ratios to measure your business's financial health.
- Free Webinar: How to Apply for a Small Business Loan: Want to learn insider tips on how to prepare a winning loan application? Sign up for our free 45-minute webinar on Wednesday, June 19! We'll be sharing our best advice on how to create a solid business plan, submit a successful loan application, and more!