How can I use an EGF loan?
- Working capital: Obtain funds for day-to-day business operations such as payroll, inventory, debt payments and more.
- Improvement or expansion: If you’re seeking financing to grow or improve your business facility, an EGF loan can help. Upgrade your current location, move to a new space, and more!
- Purchase equipment or materials: Need to fulfill a large order or purchase equipment to grow? Borrow from EGF and pay back your loan as quickly as you want or need with no prepayment penalty.
- Refinance debt: Excelsior Growth Fund borrowers reduce their monthly debt payments by $6,300 on average when refinancing other online loans or higher cost debt.
- Other loan purposes: EGF can provide a loan for almost any business purpose such as a bridge loan or construction loans.
Running a small business can be an uncertain and exciting adventure. With all the uncertainties owning a business can have, making sure an establishment has the funds to stay competitive or even stay open can become a challenge. Unfortunately, funding options can sometimes be in short supply especially when searching for funding in the banking industry. Excelsior Growth Fund (EGF) provides financial options for small business owners in New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania.
The main objective at EGF is to provide needed funds, through access to business loans, to a traditionally underserved section of the economy—the small business.
The EGF SmartLoan™ is a business loan with the maximum amount of $100,000 and a term of 5 years. This loan has an easy, online application process with more flexible prerequisites than many traditional lending sources.
Whatever the business needs, the EGF family of small business loans is available to help businesses thrive.