Online Loans up to $100,000
The EGF SmartLoan™ offers loans up to $100,000 with a simple online application process and funding in less than 5 days.
We’ve designed the EGF SmartLoanTM for the small business owners in New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania seeking fast, affordable and transparent financing. The EGF SmartLoanTM combines affordable interest rates and terms with an easy online application to provide fast business funding.
Our simple online application makes it possible to apply for a loan in minutes, not hours. You’ll receive a decision in less than two days and if approved, receive your funds in fewer than 5 business days. And, our flexible requirements make it possible to get funded even if you’ve been declined by another bank or loan institution.
About the EGF SmartLoanTM:
- Amount: $10,000 - $100,000
- Term: Up to 5 years
- Interest Rate: 11.9%
- Fees: 5% commitment fee (can be financed into the loan)
- No prepayment penalty: borrow when you need it, pay back as fast as you want
- Collateral: blanket lien on business assets
- Guarantors: personal guaranty of equity owners > 20%
- Most recent two years of business and personal tax returns
- Copy of driver’s license or other photo ID for all owners
- Information on existing business debts, if applicable
If you have break-even or positive cash flow and can demonstrate a history of paying your business obligations (including debts and taxes), you are a good candidate for an EGF loan.
The following requirements are the primary criteria for automatic approval for the EGF SmartLoanTM. We do approve loans for businesses that do not meet all or some of these requirements.
- Two or more years in business
- Two or more employees
- Operating at break-even or positive cash flow
- An average credit score of 640 or above
- More than $120,000 in annual revenue
- No liens or judgments filed within the past 3 years
- No prior bankruptcy for the owners and business
Who We Lend To:
EGF SmartLoansTM are a great option for the small business owner seeking financing for almost any industry, including:
- Restaurants, breweries and caterers
- Medical and dental offices
- Retail sales
- Auto repair and mechanics
- And many more
Please note that we do not lend to money-service businesses or those operating in sin industries.