SBA Microloans up to $50,000
The SBA Microloan program offers small business loans up to $50,000 at a reduced interest rate of 8.91%.
When you access the SBA Microloan program through EGF, you’ll benefit from the program’s low interest rates and fees and EGF’s fast, online process. EGF offers the SBA Microloan program to small businesses throughout New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania seeking loans from $10,000 to $50,000.
Our simple online application makes it possible to apply for an SBA Microloan in minutes, not hours. You’ll receive a decision in less than two days and if approved, receive your funds in fewer than five business days. And, our flexible requirements make it possible to get funded even if you’ve been declined by another bank or loan institution.
About the SBA Microloan Program through EGF:
- Amount: $10,000 to $50,000
- Terms: Up to 6 years
- Interest Rate: 8.91% (fixed)
- Total Fees: 3%
- Guarantors: personal guaranty of equity owners > 20%
- Collateral Requirements: blanket lien on business assets
- Eligible Use of Funds: Almost any business purpose is eligible including equipment purchase, working capital and inventory purchase
If you have strong cash flow and can demonstrate a history of paying your business obligations (including debts and taxes), you are a good candidate for an EGF loan.
The following requirements are the primary criteria for automatic approval for the SBA Microloan Program through EGF. We do approve loans for businesses that do not meet all or some of these requirements.
- Two or more years in business
- Two or more employees
- Operating at break-even or positive cash flow
- An average credit score of 640 or above
- More than $120,000 in annual revenue
- No liens or judgments filed within the past 3 years
- No prior bankruptcy for the owners and business
Looking for More Than $50,000?
If you’re looking for a business loan of more than $50,000, please get in touch with us to discuss your loan options, including the EGF SmartLoan™, and SBA 7(a), 504 and Community Advantage loans offered through our affiliates.
Please note that we do not lend to money-service businesses or those operating in sin industries.