Partner With Us
Excelsior Growth Fund (EGF), a nonprofit Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI), is a trusted small business financing and lending solution. Together with our bank partners, EGF works to provide a second option for small business owners who do not currently meet a bank’s requirements. Additionally, we provide an online loan product when a customer seeks fast business funding and access to responsible financing. Learn more about the EGF SmartLoan™ and how we can help your small business access capital today.
How It Works
EGF’s simple, easy to use online platform makes it easy for your small business to apply for loans up to $100,000. An application takes approximately 20 minutes to complete; loans are reviewed and approved within 1-2 business days, and fully funded in less than a week.
As a referral partner, we keep you up to date on the status of your customer's application and can share information on your referral portfolio on a quarterly basis. And, our business advisory services team will work with your customer over time to help them improve their business and financial situation with the goal of graduating them to bank financing. By working together, we create win-win scenarios for your customers and your bank.
Our team will work with yours to develop a customized process to make referring to EGF easy, including:
- Customized training for your lending staff on the SmartLoan, our website and application process
- Information on how to point customers to our application or on how to fill out an application with customers on the spot
- Tools for adding links to your bank’s website to direct them to the EGFSmartLoan
- Creation of co-branded materials for use with customers and templates for highlighting EGF in declination communications
Will My Customer Qualify?
If your customer meets the following requirements, they will be approved for a SmartLoan. We also may approve loans on an exception basis.
- Two or more years in business
- Two or more employees
- Operating at break-even or positive cash flow
- An average credit score of 640 or above with no open judgements or tax liens
- More than $120,000 in annual revenue
Ready to Partner?
Contact Bryan Doxford, Chief Lending Officer, at email@example.com or 212-430-4512